David W. Nordin Esq.
David W. Nordin, Esquire, is a principal in the firm of Nordin & Sturino, P.C. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1979 from the University of Illinois College of Law, and his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1976 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Mr. Nordin is admitted to practice in all Illinois state courts including the Illinois Supreme Court. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and is a certified member of the Federal Trial Bar. Since his admission to the bar, Attorney Nordin has represented clients in court cases throughout the State of Illinois, with emphasis in DuPage, Will, and Cook counties. His practice is concentrated in domestic relations, (including dissolution of marriage, custody, visitation, support, and paternity matters), debtor/creditor relations, bankruptcy, and litigation. Mr. Nordin is experienced in handling and regularly accepts cases involving opposing parties located in different jurisdictions, involving novel or complex issues.
Mr. Nordin is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the DuPage County Bar Association, the Will County Bar Association, and the Matrimonial Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Representation
- Wills and Estates
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Member, Federal Trial Bar
- Illinois, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Illinois
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 1979
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Arts - 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Section, Member
- Will County Bar Association, Member
- Trained Guardian Ad Litem and Childs Representative