James E. Sturino Esq.
James E. Sturino, Esquire, is a principal in the firm of Nordin & Sturino, P.C. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1981 from the DePaul University College of Law, and his Bachelor of Science degree with honors, cum laude, in 1978 from Loyola University of Chicago.
Mr. Sturino is admitted to practice in all Illinois state courts including the Illinois Supreme Court. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Since his admission to the bar, Mr. Sturino has practiced law in DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall and Cook counties, concentrating his practice in civil litigation, business and transactional law, commercial and residential real estate, bankruptcy, and family law.
Mr. Sturino is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. He is also a panel member of the DuPage County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service, and he is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association's Real Estate Law and Bankruptcy Law Committees.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Illinois, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 1981
- Loyola University, Chicago
- Bachelor of Science cum laude - 1978
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- Justinian Society of Lawyers, Past Member
- DuPage County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service, Panel Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Law and Bankruptcy Law Committees
- Leads Group, Past Chairman
- Lisle Area Chamber of Commerce, Past Member